The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Part out 352/1000

Brunoboy

So I have started parting out 352/1000. After its parted out, the car will be sold as stock as possible. Its been a good 4 years. Everything includes a tracking number upon shipment and I never stop communication with any buyers or interest.
Prices are shipped but will require you paying the fees or gift.

Hawk HPS front pads BNIB with normal ac Delco rear pads-$115 shipped

OEM Mitsubishi Vortex Generator for a Evo VIII/IX cut to fit Galant vr4. $100+shipping.

EcmLink 3 port Boost Control Solenoid-$30 shipped. will only work with V3 FULL.-Pending

Three Speed Harness bar- Never installed, Sprayed Black.-$250 plus actual shipping- Pending to DC Style.

Jon Vr4 Evo8/9 Kit (when this was bought, it was just three pipes) I am including all the couples, a TB Elbow that is tapped for IAT sensor that is a matching size for the piping, All the couplers and clamps. plus the actual Evo intercooler core. Piping is flanged for a HKS SSQV- $325 without BOV plus actual shipping charges. OR With HKS SSQV BOV for $400 plus actual shipping.

HKS SSQV v4 BOV-Spray painted black with a recirculation fitting and a vta fitting. $110 shipped -Pending to maxash0775

PTE 880cc injectors $250shipped

Cyclone intake manifold with vacuum canister, Bracket and Solenoids-$150 shipped.

AMG Wing with OEM 3rd Brake light: Few knicks here and there but nothing a little bit of Bondo can fix:$200 plus actual shipping.

you can PM me with Questions or Text me at 1408-876-0787.

-shane

Last edited:

Brunoboy

bump for update.

Brunoboy

Quoting maxash0775:
Pics of intercooler kit please!!

pics sent

Brunoboy

Quoting omertaitalia:
ill grab that boost control solenoid

its yours, see you thursday

transparentdsm

oh booo, your selling your parts? then your car? umm do you have matching front seats to go with my rear seats that i bought from you? ill send you my leather ones....

Are you selling just those parts you posted? Since you're planning to sell the car stock as well, are you selling any other parts?

Brunoboy

Quoting transparentdsm:
oh booo, your selling your parts? then your car? umm do you have matching front seats to go with my rear seats that i bought from you? ill send you my leather ones....

Sorry Shane lol, No Evo Front seats here, but yea I am going to sell my car once everything is gone.

Brunoboy

Quoting ebonix:
Are you selling just those parts you posted? Since you're planning to sell the car stock as well, are you selling any other parts?

What are you looking for?

Brunoboy

Fasho, I will let you know as soon as possible.

MuffinMan7580

If you'll ship the exhaust, I'll buy that. I can ship you back the stock downpipe, but not cat-back. Is this exhaust built go to an MHI o2 housing, or vband turbo outlet? Pics please if you're interested in selling.

I also have the entire stock intercooler setup if you're looking for that. It's still on the car, but if you need it, I can swap my stuff out in a month or so. Also have the stock snorkel and MAS.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Shoot me a text , its for a MHI housing. We can work out details .

Brunoboy

My number is in the first post, I pmd and texted you back.
-Shane

Brunoboy

Bump, liquidizing a lot of parts, oem fog lights
-$150 shipped

Brunoboy

bump for list update, Added AMG wing with 3rd brake light.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned