The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:original 1991 galant vr4 dealer window spec sheet

MellowVR4

meee too

mountaineerjeff

Crap, I guess Im in for at least one...

BoostedAWD91

I'll see about making some copies so people can have a replica since there seems to be interest in it

turbophein

i messaged you yesterday, i will buy the sheet so i can start these...

thank you

marvinmadman

I would like one as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BoostedAWD91

I have decided to sell it to turbophein since he is going to do a lot of good with it for the board by making replica copies for everyone. This way many people can enjoy having one for there car. Once he receives it and is ready to take orders he will start a thread about it. I'm glad it will go to great use

Last edited:

James

Awesome turn of events for this. Cool thing is that he can make X amount of copies then still sell the original to its rightful owner should he ever want it.

turbophein

After hours of digitizing this sheet, it is now done. not sure what exactly i will print them on, but for this sample i printed it on poster paper, then laminated for a tough finish. maybe i will make them on vinyl who knows, its to late for this, lol

here is the sample with the original. what do you guys think?

Last edited:

transparentdsm

Looks awesome, when can i buy one?

i have one suggestion, in the little area where it says Mitusbishi galant and trim and color, well i noticed a free line under all of it and what would you think about putting the words Badge Number and then placing the number of the car on the sales sheet?? just a thought.

Edit: i also need two...

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

I'm in for two of them !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

prove_it

I'll take one under three conditions:

My VIN is listed
My color is listed
and total price shipped is $30 or less

turbophein

yes the details would be changed. this is full digital art now, not just a copy. i can change anything on the sheet, special requests like AMG, JDM, options etc.

this is what i would need:

year
vin#
color with paint code
trim with paint code
extra options
badge number
dealership info, and (dealer code) if you want to ask them

i also do not know every option for the car or its price.

color codes i don't have yet but i am sure its just a click away in the search box

still not sure how much i am going to charge for these yet. i want to be fair to you guys and me to... each of these will be custom and have to be changed. buying 2 would make them cheaper. let me figure out materials before i throw out pricing.

Last edited:

prove_it

Will do. I'll be waiting.

transparentdsm

Let me know a pricr. Im i. If its like 25 a piece each for two. I dont need it laminated. Just the sheet. It can evem be golded in half. The more beat up the better to me bc it looks more original.

nemovr4

I stil have all mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Also still have all the original brocheurs for the 92 Galant VR4 with Options packets from right here in Denver from Quality Mitsubishi.:p

Love the replicas though, Pretty sweet idea!!

snohacking

Count me in whenever you start making the replicas. Awesome idea and would look great hanging in the garage.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned