The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: OEM lower intake boot, 90 OFH, front 5 lug hubs, k&N filter, etc

coyotes

Got some parts up for sale.

-Lower intake boot. In perfect shape, although dirty. I will clean it up some more before shipping. Includes the little rubber gasket that fits around the stock turbo. $30 shipped.

-90 OFH. Got this from Brett but it's gonna be a while before I need it. Not a high priority item, I assume it works fine. $70 shipped.

-2g maf with pigtail. The oval kind. Not sure of the number but I can tell you if you tell me where to look. Comes with an injen round adaptor plate. $50 shipped. SOLD

-1g oil drain. No cracks, worked fine. $10 shipped

-VR4 air can lid. Free with shipping (probably $20)

-1g o2 housing with working o2 sensor. No porting or any broken studs. $20 shipped

-1g TEL front 5 lug hubs. wheel studs are loose, but included. $50 shipped

-K&N filter, in ok shape. Asking $20 shipped

-misc couplers. Ask if you want precise measurements on them. Free, for cost of shipping.

PM me for paypal. Thank you

Last edited:

coyotes

They are non ABS. Unsure of what year, sorry. I can ask the guy I got them from and tell you for sure if you really want to know.

turbohf

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
How much for the open can of Rainier?

so is this gone? might also be interested in the 5lug hubs.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned