The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 2G Dejon Intake W/ K&N FIPK Filter

minneSNOWta

Hey guys. Plans have changed again and nothing is wrong with this setup. Was planning on using this for a long time, but a rare setup presented itself, so I had to jump at it. Bought both new and only have about 50 miles on them. All you need is a 2G MAF and MAF adapter harness from iceman69510($37 shipped). Must relocate the battery and radiator fan resistor box.

$125 shipped. I have about $300 into the two. If it was complete with MAF and harness, I'd be asking more like $200. Priced to move.

As some of you may know, Dave Johnson of Dejon has stopped producing intake pipes(poor man got diagnosed with lung cancer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif). Should have ordered the pipe with a valve cover vent fitting, but I ended up adding the correct sized brass barbed nipple (3/8'' or 10mm). Also has a recirc fitting obviously. You will need to be creative to properly recirc. I suggest using 2.25" couplers with aluminum joiners or a custom hard pipe. Comes with a free 3" to 2.5" silicone coupler for a 16G setup(the sleeve coupler that came with is junk). Pipe is colored Ford Blue, which was one of the available color options.

The K&N FIPK (Fuel Injection Performance Kit) filter is HUGE and is for a 2G. I believe this is the biggest one they make too. Minimal damage from moving in and out of the bay. Comes with a bracket that you mount with a bolt and nut through the battery tray area. I recommend finding a big rubber washer, so the bracket doesn't rub against the body.

Last edited:

KiNgMaRtY

Willing to seperate? Is the mounting portion of the filter also oval? Will it fit directly onto the 2g pipe? I may be going to speed density at some point.

minneSNOWta

Mounting portion is oval. Won't directly fit onto the 2G pipe.

minneSNOWta

Bump. Needs a good home.

minneSNOWta

Bump. Throwing in this new flexible stainless steel recirculation hose with couplers for free. The smaller ends are 1.25" ID and the bigger ends are 1.625" ID. Sourced from SiliconeIntakes.com.

Last edited:

minneSNOWta

SOLD.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned