The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NEW FP Green/manifold/O2 1G DSM part out

Bonezilla

1G DSM FMIC and custom made piping for downward facing turbo, possibly will work with a j pipe . Core is a 2G VRSF but modified for 1G. Authentic Greddy BOV and t-bolt clamps included. Boost leak tested with zero leaks. $500

Brand new throttle body from Throttlebodys.com with TPS. $200

Recirculated intake with Evo VIII MAF and pigtail and new filter. Coupler fits FP compressor. $200

AEM wideband. Don't know how much these go for? $100

OEM fuel rail with FIC 650's and FPR. $250

I also have the long block, FWD trans, ACT clutch and flywheel, axles. Long block includes FFWD Connection oil pan, new OEM head gasket, 272 cams, ARP head studs, blacktop CAS, valve cover and new gasket, new water pump and timing components. Does not include front case or OFH. Text me for more info if interested in motor. Ran flawless, didn't blow smoke and cylinder walls looked great, but text if interested.

I am moving to Florida and need this stuff gone. I think the prices are fair but open to reasonable offers.

Ryan 484.239.5325 Text me for response. I do not go on here often.

Prices do NOT include shipping and PP fees.

Last edited:

gvr4144

What's the max power you can make with a fp green?

Bonezilla

Depends on your set up. But there is people running in the 10s with this turbo.

prove_it

Fp green will support 500whp if modded right. Bigger than a 20G, small than a Hx35. Spool is great. If I had the cash this would be sold.

4G63_GSR

I so want that turbo setup. Been sourcing parts and planning on going holset. Decisions decisions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Jesus_Negros

The FP Green is an amazing turbo especially on 2.3 and 2.4 setups.

turbohf

Quoting Turbro_Negro:

got a dyno link handy?

Jesus_Negros

Quoting turbohf:
Quoting Turbro_Negro:

got a dyno link handy?

Google is handy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned