The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1g DSM Part out. Lots of high end parts.

TylerAdamson

I built this car for a local over the summer. He put 100 miles on it while tuning and decided that with his growing family that he needed a more child friendly vehicle. All parts have 100 miles or less on them and are in "like new" condition. Only aftermarket parts are listed, if you are interested in stock parts don't hesitate to ask. Pictures are available upon request.

I've compiled a spreadsheet and uploaded it to google documents with asking prices. The prices listed do not include shipping costs. We have a daily FedEx pickup at the shop so parts can be shipped same day as payments are made as long as they are made by 3pm Central time.

If anyone has any questions please PM me, email me at [email protected], or shoot me a call or text at 641.455.4868.

TylerAdamson

Here are a few general picture of the engine bay. You can see a few of the items.

IMG_4641.JPG

IMG_4642.JPG

IMG_4643.JPG

IMG_4644.JPG

TylerAdamson

Quoting The_Big_Weave:

How much for the clear valve cover? Or the fp manifold?

Check the spread sheet. All prices are listed and updated daily.

beaner

Quoting The_Big_Weave:
How much for the clear valve cover?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Can I get some details about the shortblock and will you be willing to ship it. Also, the front brakes, are they dual piston? Thank you.

moidsm1

Right now my valve cover is Invisible too! hahaha

TylerAdamson

Just my weekly bump. Still lots of good parts available.

TylerAdamson

The regulator was one of the first things sold. Check the link, its constantly updated.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts