The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Nearly new MHI Evo 3 16g 425 shipped SOLD

mitsuturbo

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is as close to new as i've seen in a long while. It was on 555 when i bought it, nearly inhaled something, but didnt. Because of this, i took detailed pics of the whole thing. NO stripped threads whatsoever. NO chipped, worn or otherwise defective/faulty fins. There's VERY little carbon buildup on the hotside. I didn't really bother cleaning this up, other than wiping it off. The engine it was attached to had bent valves, and it was hooked up to completely stock vac/boost lines. (never ran over stock boost, ever). I don't really want to sell this, but the peace of mind of having a spare turbo isn't as important as putting a set of coilovers and wheels on my car at this point. This has just been sitting in a cupboard in my kitchen for nearly two years... now that new ones are basically NLA, i figure it's time to sell it.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

how much shipped to 23665.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts