The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NA pacesetter header *SOLD*

mountaineerjeff

I am just looking at cleaning up some stuff. It has some sort of coating on it, but Im not sure what it is.
It doesnt have any cracks or anything.

100 obo. this would be nice on a GSX. *SOLD*
Its a little dirty, and used, but completely functional.

Last edited:

mountaineerjeff

trade you for a jeep 2500 front end. or any jeep 2500 parts you could get.

Last edited:

cheekychimp

Damn, I forgot all about that. I was supposed to be checking that out after Chinese New Year wasn't I? Send me another PM with pictures again and I'll see what I can find out. It really shouldn't be difficult. All I need is to get someone fluent in Mandarin and get up to a Jeep dealership in Guangzhou or Shenzhen. We just went to China this weekend and the wife was saying we should go more. So yeah, send me some pictures and details of what you need again and I'll look into it. I am interested in that header too.

Paul

CutlassJim

If there will be international shipping going on I would do terrible things to get some Space wagon/Chariot/RVR parts.

mountaineerjeff

well I have located a/the downpipe. for those of you with NA 4g6x

CutlassJim

Have a picture of the DP? It might fit on my Expo.

mountaineerjeff

it will either fit, or be made to fit...I dont have any pics as I have only found a downpipe, I havent purchased it. I have access to it, and can obtain it for the buyer.

mountaineerjeff

*sold*

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned