The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Monoprice satellite speakers - $50 shipped

4orced4door

Selling the satellites from this set (everything but the subwoofer):

click

Respectable little cheap setup once you add a basic subwoofer. Upgrading when I move in a couple weeks. Note that they sell the set with sub for $80 but they charge about $25 for shipping. You can find a better sub than the one that came with it for the difference or a tiny bit more. I'm using the subwoofer in my office at work with some bookshelf speakers.

Last edited:

4orced4door

I'm considering selling the sub along with this set now, but the price of shipping (and me not having the original packaging) is probably going to mean I won't ship it. But I'll still sell the satellites and repurpose the sub if somebody wants them. These would pair great with a Martin Logan Dynamo 300 or Pioneer SW-8 (8" subs regularly on sale for $70-80 new).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned