The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Home Stereo (Harman Kardon/Klipsch) NE INDIANA

Polish

Gonna be moving very soon so unloading this stuff... Pickup only in 46793

-----------------------------------------------

Harman Kardon avr247 7.1 Channel Dolby Digital Receiver (Bought new @ $550) with remote and original box! This thing is a beast and looks awesome.

I am also throwing in 5 speakers (Sony, Klipsch and RCA) so you can use it right away. - Two smaller bookshelf Klipsch Speakers I used as Rear Surround, One Small RCA speaker I used as a Center Channel and 2 Medium sized Sony Bookshelf speakers I used as Front Channels, they have 6.5" woofers in them that were replaced with Klipsch woofers as opposed to the Sony ones.

I've also got an older Pioneer VSX405 Receiver and Remote that I am throwing in to the deal as well that I used to power the Subwoofers listed below.

You'll also get a Toshiba HD-A2 - HD DVD Player still in the original box as well! It is NOT a BluRay player, it is an HD DVD player, so you can buy HD DVDs on ebay or just use it as a nice DVD player.

And last but certainly not least 3 Subwoofers.

1. is a Klipsch 6.5" ported sub - It was powered at one point but the amp was removed and it was wired to be powered with an external amp.
2. is a 12" Acoustic Research Ported Sub - It has a built in Amp but it died. So I rewired it to be powered by an external amp.
3. Is the BIG DOG SUB (It weighs like 60lbs!!!) - 12" Klipsch KW-120 THX Certified ported sub that was a production model so it has no grille or THX wiring included. It has plain black paint, a standard wiring connection and a bit of glue holding one edge of the sub surround down but it works fine, NEW this is a $1500 sub. It can take tons of power, the Pioneer Receiver above will make it get loud but it can take much much more. Here is a link to the sub new if you want to see how awesome the specs are - click
$250 for ALL of it.

69b7167f.jpg

1fd5a27a.jpg

df11dafc.jpg

6ca4888f.jpg

fff05da4.jpg

--------------------
------------------------

Email @ docpolish at gmail dot com for fastest reply or reply here.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned