The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FP White Rabbit Turbo for Evo 8/9, Des Moines, Iowa $400 OBO

blacksheep

I have a FP White Rabbit Turbo. This is NOT A FP WHITE. The White rabbit uses the Evo 8 exhaust housing with the TME 6.5 compressor wheel I believe, while the FP White uses an Evo 9 exhaust housing and I don't know what compressor wheel.

This is a great upgrade when you want faster spool and better top end than an Evo 8 turbo. It might be OK for an Evo 9, but I wouldn't buy it hoping it will perform like a white or green. Its BEST for auto-x and road course.

This was an OG turbo made by FP. The only way you can tell it was a FP turbo is with their seal on the cold side which I have marked in the pictures. The White. Green, Red and Black all followed a few years later.

Anyways, guy I bought it from said it was used for less than 5000 miles. No shaft play. Seems pretty damn clean.

NO WGA. You can use OEM or buy a FP one.

I just want $400 OBO + shipping for it. I paid $700 shipped to me...UNG!

I bought it used to put on my Evo 8 RS which I sold last year. I dumped all my parts for the Evo.

This turbo has been sitting in my basement for almost 3 years now in case I pick up another Evo 8. I am tired of seeing it sitting in the basement. I need some money for diapers and baby food...LOL

I am finally getting off my lazy ass and posting this thing up for sale.

Thanks!

KC

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

3rdstrikedsm

That's a good little turbo as I had one back in the day and it put my 1st evo 8 in the 11's on pump gas.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned