The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lower Shores Performance MBC - GVR4 Price is $41.70 (all fees included)

belize1334

I got mine but I haven't put it in. Anyone have pics of where they mounted it in the bay? It's not exactly something I'm worried about but I'm curious to see if anyone has a really clean setup.

Terry Posten

Mine stills works like the day I bought. That was years ago.

CP

I'm still very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it with no reservations.

boostingwild

is it better to order on ebay or thru him directly?

Terry Posten

I wonder how many this guy has sold our little group?

And I have never heard 1 bad word yet.

raptorWagon

Quoting teamhightower:
Couldn't pass up this deal.

Agreed

Last edited by a moderator:

1badgvr4

Everybody with a dsm should own this.I love it and this will be the bc to go on every turbo car I get.

Hondasi88

i'll order mine on friday.....i have another MBC so the big test will begin this weekend.

WaRrIoRs16

How do you order this boost controller directly through him without using ebay?

joemoto

Maybe he wants to know if there is a way to contact the guy without messaging thru ebay.

Our cost is $35.00 shipped with tracking and insurance anywhere in the USA. Paypal address is : [email protected]

Or you can send a USPS money order made out to:

Brian Arnone
3522 Lynn Avenue
Castle Hayne, NC. 28429

If you need to contact them try the paypal email.

Terry Posten

If anybody is interested. He also sell a full line of Steel braided lines. Custom biult, has all ends. His direct email is:

Brian Arnone [[email protected]]

Please deal with him directly. He gave us a great deal last year and is still honoring it. This might help some of you out. Just tell him your from the GalantVR4 site.

Here is a copy of the last email he sent me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Terry,

Its been a while since we talked and I can't remember if I told you I also make steel braided lines. If this is something you think the group would be interested in please let me know, I can get you out a few samples and see how they work. Al I would need is a stock line to make a copy in steel braid. Hope everything is going well and talk to you soon.

Brian

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned