The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Key Fob replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

381gvr4

^^^ fo' realz! Thanks to all parties!!!

broxma

New rule.

GB's work only when the guy making the post has more than 17K posts

I sent my money a long time ago but wanted to say thanks for all the effort so far and I am glad to see this is moving right along.

/brox

564vr4

Will you please post pictures of the sample. Sorry I'm just really stoked about these! Can hardly wait. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

steve

I will def post pics of the sample when I get it. Not sure when that will be but I will give them a call Monday to see where we stand. They haven't asked for payment yet to get the sample made, so I'm sure it isn't quite underway yet.

564vr4

No worries. Looking forward to it. Thanks again to all involved.

Yay I wanted two, but it sounds like these may be available in the future, so I bought just one. Budget is tight. Thanks!

steve

They will keep the dies, so I can have more made in the future. There will be setup costs each time so I'm not going to have them make one at a time or anything but if you're ok with blanks I will try to keep some on-hand.

I figure at some point in the future there will (hopefully) be another run. I'm in this for the long run, I'm keeping my gvr4. Even if I did just pick up a blank at some later date, having one engraved with the correct font will be extremely helpful in getting it engraved.
I just appreciate the time taken to make all this happen and think its pretty awesome. I'm glad 488 will have the appropriate keys. I intend to order a fresh OEM key to go with it. She will have her own keychain rather than sharing with all my other junk.

steve

IIRC the OEM key is NLA. Someone can confirm that I'm right/wrong but after that I don't want to turn the Classifieds into discussion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I will call tomorrow and try to pay them for the die, setup costs, etc to get 1 made and engraved.

steve

OK, I have placed and paid for an order for a sample key fob, which involves creating the die and setting up for a sample run. Hopefully everything will be good, otherwise I'll be out a bunch of money for this sample. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif The sample should be shipped by 11/1. Of course I hope sooner, but that's what the invoice says. Will keep you guys updated. Sample was paid out of my pocket, your funds are still held in PP in case everything falls apart I can refund in the worst case.

You should create your own sticky on how to run a group buy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Excellent work Steve.

Terry Posten

The best number of course. 425/1000

steve

11-1 is target ship date for my sample fob. They have been drawn up in art, here is a rendering.

img.php

Struc

Absolutely B-E-A-U-tiful!

Can't wait to get them!

Brunoboy

Quoting Speed_Racer:
I figure at some point in the future there will (hopefully) be another run. I'm in this for the long run, I'm keeping my gvr4. Even if I did just pick up a blank at some later date, having one engraved with the correct font will be extremely helpful in getting it engraved.
I just appreciate the time taken to make all this happen and think its pretty awesome. I'm glad 488 will have the appropriate keys. I intend to order a fresh OEM key to go with it. She will have her own keychain rather than sharing with all my other junk.

im with this, In it for the long run.

564vr4

Nice! Can't wait to see the Finished product.

Put me down for two engraved for 545/1000! I hope I'm not to late. I'll send money tonight.

steve

Not too late, I have received payments and updated the spreadsheet. I am still expecting them to mail me the sample fob on 11/1.

Side note, going forward anyone who is sending payment please do not send as gift. PayPal sent me an email about receiving so many Gift monies and they will take away my ability to receive Gift monies and will start charging me for everything if I don't cut it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts