The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Key Fob replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve

Quoting turbowop:
Received mine today as well. They're awesome. Nice heavy weight to them as well.

As a side note, am I going to be able to get my original 503 badge back?

Yep I have an email off to Mary to send me back the originals.

BoostedAWD91

Thanks again Steve for everything!! Couldn't of gone any better or game out anybetter than it did. They look great!

564vr4

"btw steve, holy wrapping job! you take the cake on any kind of keychain wrapping i've ever seen, awesome job man"

Thanks again to everyone involved, and wow where they safe in the package. They look AWESOME. I just might sleep with it tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SmoothCustomer

I didn't get mine because I'm at school and I had them sent to my permanent residence, so I will just assume you screwed something up and I will never be getting them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif Yes some people's addressing was speshul.

Adorsey

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Awesome job Steve!

Adorsey

Quoting steveGLS:
Quoting turbowop:
Received mine today as well. They're awesome. Nice heavy weight to them as well.

As a side note, am I going to be able to get my original 503 badge back?

Yep I have an email off to Mary to send me back the originals.

Awesome.

RyRy210

Would like to order key fob: 912/1000 (1992 Limited Edition) - Quantity of 3. Payment sent. Thanks!

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Dude you are like 2 months late.

edit: Yikes, all the extras are actually sold already. Once everyone from the original order has received theirs, I will have a few more for sale. RyRy I will put you on the interest list and contact you at that point (a week or so). I want to have some extras on-hand in case anyone doesn't receive theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

Quoting RyRy210:
Would like to order key fob: 912/1000 (1992 Limited Edition) - Quantity of 3. Payment sent. Thanks!

Holy Lateness BatMan , you are well over the time phase we had.

TWEAKD4

Thanks a lot Steve. My wife thinks I am stupid for buying $40 in keychains. What does she know...they rock. Steve for president.

GHETTOSwing

Received mine yesterday! They're f'n gasmic! You rock! BIG thanks to all involved, and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif especially to Steves work and arranging this all so nicely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Couldn't have asked for a better outcome. THANK YOU!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

steve

Gotcha down for a blank '91. I think all the '91s are spoken for, even the extras that I'm keeping until all the shipments are received. But I will definitely be having another run made at some point maybe after the holidays.

thecman02

They look great. I got mine in yesterday!

Last edited:

381gvr4

Not in CT yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Are they all in the mail Steef??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

steve

They are all in the mail, but some were mailed the day before TGiving, and the rest the day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned