The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: K sport front camber plates

broxma

Sold and shipped.

/brox

Last edited:

Eaglesfly

Any idea if these would work with DSM D2's (so they could be used properly on a VR-4)?

Last edited:

PreskitVR4

D2's and K-Sport made in same factory, (heard that out of Nick's mouth, owner of KsportUSA) so if they had not been opened up for stock style struts, they prolly would have.

broxma

Quoting Eaglesfly:
Any idea if these would work with DSM D2's (so they could be used properly on a VR-4)?

The strut rod on the K-sports, and given the previous comment, presumably the D2's, is smaller at the very top than is the AGX or stock strut rod. The bushings are milled out to accommodate this new diameter. As to if they would work? They would probably work on anything, but the bushing would have to be changed, possibly.

/brox

Eaglesfly

If you have a chance, can you measure the distance between the slots on the plate? I want to see if I can use just the plate itself with my DSM D2's.

524of1000

If it's a 1g DSM set up it's the same thing as a GVR4.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned