The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Group buy: K Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers

DSSA

Hey guys,
We recently were able to orchestrate a deal with K Sport USA for some sets of Galant VR-4 Coilover Kit. We are looking at a minimum of 3 to make the deal happen.

These are the Kontrol Pro Damper System
Default Spring Rates are Front 9Kg or 504lbs & Rear 7Kg or 392lbs. Different spring rates will be available at no extra cost. These include camber plates and 1 year warranty as well.

I can't post the price on here, so please PM me or email [email protected]
We normally sell these for $949.99 plus shipping.
click
I can assure you it will be a much lower price on the group buy.
This offer is available to GVR4 members only, so if emailing please include your username on the board in the email with the price request.

1_large.jpg

For more info: click

DSSA

Let me clarify a few things quickly if I may:

I allowed Paul who works for me to use this account while our other account (which I just submitted) is in pending (JNZTuning). If it's from me personally, I sign it "Josh".

Just wanted to keep my personal account semi-seperate from business postings.

I also want to correct Paul's post in that it's not only a minimum of 3 sets, it's also a MAXIMUM of 3 sets as we have the last 3 sets in the country right now that we're selling off through this deal.

One of these sets have already sold, so there's no 2 sets available.

Thanks guys!

Josh

DSSA

Quoting Gvr4play:
would it help if i ordered a set for an evo at the same time?

We could help you out on the additional shipping and try to give you good pricing on the Evo set as well.

Let us know if you're interested and we'll try to come up with a "Combo #5" deal for you. ;-)

Josh

4thStroke

If theyre the last sets in the country, are you guys still able to swap out springs? Any valving changes if spring are swapped?

DSSA

I'm actually not sure on this.

Message me with the info and I can have the guys check with KSport on it tomorrow.

Thanks!

Josh

I have these on my car and they made such a huge difference. I should have done them way sooner.

This is Pete with the black evo BTW. the guy that's always buying OEM stuff off ya:)
ya pm me a price on some when you get a chance. and what model exactly
thanks dude.

Brianawd

I have these on my car and they have been doing great. My only problem with them is that one of the shocks blow when we had a week with temps in the teen's. Was not to happy about that because the whole coilover setup has less then 3k on them and now I have to buy a new shock. But I was warned that there is a problem with them blowing shocks in cold weather.

onesickcrx

Yea they come with a tag and it says something like nothing uner 32 or 28 degrees

evo8ya

I love my set. I didn't see a tag that stated a temp range of use. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Mine are still working great after 2 months of PA winter weather and snow blasts.

Last edited:

dustyduff

Ironically enough, I just inquired about these when I was on the phone with Erik a few days ago. Must be a sign from above that I need to pick one of these sets up. PM Sent

ApexHunter

We should get a GB going on these K-Sports click

Sorry i couldn't resist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

464/2K

That would be good except those are supposed to be used periodiclly not for long periods of time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

evo8ya

On board JSB'n /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

DSSA

Maybe those will be Paul's (GM here) Christmas Bonus this year for his Talon that should be named "Never Ending Story".

Or I'll just go the cheap route and weld some steel tubes to the bottom of his car since they'd only need to go up once and never come down...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Street Surgeon

Did they ever fix the lower mount on the rear struts to use a conical steel sleeve in the bushing? The ones I have aren't conical at all and don't fit quite right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts