The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM Guard Lights / Fuel Door / Fuel Pump Housing

MX4

All parts shipped from New Zealand and will take two weeks to arrive. Check my feedback!

Paypal to vr4_evo @ hotmail.com First with payment takes the part. No dibs etc. Cheers!

JDM Guard Lights
Used condition but overly tidy. Photo shows the condition. I forgot to test these before removal but they are a straight-forward item and they come apart easily if the bulb/LED needs to be replaced. $US60 shipped

JDM Keyless Fuel Door
Good condition. US$40 shipped

JDM Fuel Pump Housing
No rust. Good condition. Will not come with fuel pump. US$90 shipped.

Kibby

Difference between jdm and usdm fuel pump housing?

MX4

Im not sure sorry as I dont have any experience with the US parts. I have sold a few of the JDM units before though to the USA with no complaints.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned