The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HP Touchpad 32GB Tablet with keyboard and dock - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

4orced4door

All new in box, 32GB HP Touchpad, wireless HP keyboard, and HP Touchstone charging dock (just set the tablet on it and it charges, no connector).

$260 shipped and paypalled

Last edited:

crimsondragon

God, I kinda want this...I'll have to see my paycheck tomorrow. I been spending a ton these past few weeks.

tsiboy

Great deal on this bundle. I recently sold a BNIB sealed bundle like this on ebay for $390 shipped

Last edited:

147/1000

I'm not to familiar with these but my girlfriend really wants one. What capabilities does it have? I almost bought her an iPad but it's really nothing more than a giant iPhone. She wants something with more capabilities, something almost like a lap top but compact like the tablets.

4orced4door

All the tablets are like glorified phones. If you want something like a real computer, this is your best bet:

click

They are pretty slick.

alansupra94

Glorified phone....I guess?

Does everything I need on a 10.1" screen that I can read. Email, Internet, Dropbox, PDF reader, Office document reader and editor and Remote Desktop access all on Android for $100 (I got a 16GB model). Also much nicer to hold than a laptop.

4orced4door

But you could argue that a smartphone does all those things too, just on a smaller screen. Add in that smartphones and tablets generally run the same OS (Android or iOS) and you can see why people consider them glorified phones. That doesn't mean they aren't useful. For sitting on the couch and surfing the web, they are awesome.

alansupra94

That is why I said I guess. Kinda hard to type a paper on a 4 inch screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned