The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HP G62 laptop - AMD, 4GB, Windows 7 Home Premium - $100 + shipping

blacksheep

SOLD!

The good

CPU: AMD Athlon II P340 Dual-Core Processor 2.20 GHz
Microprocessor Cache: 1MB L2 Cache
Memory: 4GB RAM
Screen: 15.6" diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
Wireless: 802.11b/g/n WLAN
Hard Drive: 320GB (5400RPM)
Multimedia Drive: LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
Network Card: Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN
Sound: Altec Lansing speakers
Keyboard: 101-key compatible with full-size keyboard with One touch launch keys and Action keys
Pointing Device Touch Pad with integrated On/Off button and 2-way scroll pad support
External Ports: 5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards, 3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 VGA (15-pin), 1 RJ -45 (LAN), 1 Headphone-out, 1 Microphone-in

Screen and keyboard are fine, no issues with the case etc.

The bad:

Needs a new battery, it powers up fine with the charger, but dies when unplugged. Replacement battery on amazon is 15 bux or so.

I am selling it as I bought a newer laptop. It will come Window 7 Home Premium SP1 installed and a install DVD.

It would be a great tuning laptop, kids laptop or something like that. I have it priced to go. $100 + shipping.

I will post pictures of it tomorrow. Located in Des Moines, Iowa!

DSC01585_zps4cf3fe0d.jpg

DSC01586_zpsd230e057.jpg

DSC01584_zpseab45360.jpg

DSC01582_zpse563bf20.jpg

DSC01583_zps4bac3387.jpg

Last edited:

ExplicitCC

^+1

blacksheep

I will get them to you guys asap. Tonight, I realized that XP will not work on this machine. I will just put w7 home premium 32 bit on there which I have laying around as well with an authentic key. It should be all ready to go, just need a battery at that point.

blacksheep

Last night, I put W7 Home Premium 32 bit on it, dropped RAM to 4 GB as it won't recognize 8. I am currently installing all updates on it. All drivers are installed. Its ready to go. I will get pics tonight.

4orced4door

FYI 32 bit and 64 bit Windows 7 are interchangeable with the same product key -- you just need the right media. With 64-bit it'd support more than 3.5GB RAM.

ExplicitCC

please forgive my ignorance, I have been using a mac for 7 years now (needed for work) and I'm out of the PC scene, mite need one for tuning with DSM Link, would this work? would you recommend it? always thought a netbook would be best because of its size but don't know

blacksheep

I don't know if DSMLink uses Serial port or something like that...If its USB then yes - I think it would work. Size may be an issue if you feel it is - I have used Evoscan on this laptop and it worked.

Laptop is pending sale to my brobro-chigro. If he does not want it, I will post up here again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jesus_Negros

LMAO thx

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned