The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Hood Struts GVR4

G

Staff member
Bob, do you have these for a 1994 toyota pickup?

bobdole

Don't have them for the pickup sorry.

bobdole

Quoting ercp98:
hi bob,
just keeping up interest.
i would like set too for my gvr4.
thanks in advance.

Might do another small order. Checking on this now.

Street Surgeon

You should make a set with brackets that bolt to both hood bolts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

460GVR4

I know this has been said before but I would like to reiterate how pleased I am with these hood struts.

JamesFoster

Count in for a set. Let's get some more people interested so we can get another run done.

bobdole

Thanks for the interest guys. I will be doing another order. You will have to wait a couple months. I will update the post when I have them.

Mitsuman3KGT

Quoting bobdole:
Thanks for the interest guys. I will be doing another order. You will have to wait a couple months. I will update the post when I have them.

I know you said you'd update the thread but I was just curious if you had started another run yet? Would love to buy a set for Christmas!

Zach.

bobdole

Zach I do have them on order. Hoping to have them beginning of Dec. I have 10 kits coming.

Charles

bobdole

ok guys. I have these coming in the next week or so. If you are interested in a set message me please. Limited sets available.

Charles

SteveDSM

Just thought I would pop in here and say that I have had a set of these on my car since right after the first sets were offered by him Bobdole, and they are still working perfectly! Great product at a great price, and being sold by a great guy to deal with!

Charles (Bobdole) you really are a huge staple in this community, and I, for one, cannot thank you enough for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

bobdole

Thanks for the kind words SteveDSM. I am thank full back in 1999 when I bought my first VR4. It bought me to the forum. I have never left since then.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned