The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HKS 40mm Wastegate w/ 2g Manifold $250.00 (SOLD)

pot

Staff member
I have a genuine HKS 40mm wastegate mounted on a 2g manifold (ported for 7cm Gasket) and tapped for EGT available for $250.00 shipped to your door CONUS. The wastegate was completely dissasembled/inspected and cleaned in the parts washer along w/ the manifold. Afterward, a shot of paint was applied to both manifold and wastegate :

- Rust-Oleum Cast Coat Aluminum Engine Enamel, 500 degree 11oz
- Rust-Oleum Cast Coat Gloss Black Engine Enamel, 500 degree 11oz

Both units are in above average condition and will offer continued service life. I am selling this setup because it does not fit with the stock gvr4 radiator. For those interested, I suggest an aftermarket radiator like a honda civic, scirocco or equivalent **I am also including a Dump Tube w/ this offer.

First PM first served. I accept payment via PayPal to [email protected] If you prefer to contact me directly I can be reached at (910) 728-1613. Thank you for looking and good day.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned