The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2g/1g performance parts

tayschells13

2g ETS street FMIC (comes with gm maf, harness, hks bov, all clamps/couplers/piping) $700

Blue top 560cc injectors- $120

brand new Walbro 255 fuel pump- $70 (sold)

Turbo setup: Hahn super 20g (comes with all oil/coolant lines), 2g manifold and custom o2 housing. Zero shaft play. Excellent setup just upgraded. Asking $600 for the entire setup.(sold)

2g halo headlights - $100

turbonetics cast t3 manifold w/ 2 bolt external wastegate flange- $100 (sold)

brand new Audi radiator that will fit under the core support on a gvr4 perfectly(comes with 2 10" slim fans) - $200

3G/evo maf with Brand new K&N air filter and adapter harness- $80

ACT Heavy Duty Sprung 6-puck clutch kit(minimal wear, never launched the car only drive around town for tuning purposes) - $300 (sold)

Im negotiable on prices people, just call/text me at 262-623-7060 OR PM me on here. I can send pictures upon request

Last edited:

tayschells13

Yeah I have pictures of the manifold. Do you happen to have a cell phone I can send them to by chance? If not i can try uploading them off my phone and sending them to you through a message on here. my number is 262-623-7060.

Thanks!

-Taylor

Last edited:

tayschells13

If your not interested and have negative things to say stay off my post. I parted my galant out almost completely on this forum without issues. So save it duschebag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif thank you

DynastyLCD

blue top 560 injectors? never heard of those before... so youre going to be selling 450s as 560s, huh? same way you screwed donnie out of his cams, you plan to screw someone else?

i for one say send donnie his cams, or refund him for his ECU.

if you dont want to do that, get the f*** off this forum, and go drive your 2g around bumpin your justin bieber CD.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned