The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

strokin4dr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

boostingwild

cant wait ... want hood and trunk

Flip4G63

Quoting strokin4dr:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

OK, I just talked to our manufacturer and the first hood should be done within 12 days. We had some complications with the mold for the vent but got them solved. I apologize for not posting here. Jeremy usually sends me an email and I respond right away.
You can contact me directly at [email protected]
or [email protected]
My cell phone is 510 366 9463.

Once again for those who want the hood and trunk combo we will be doing $100 off. Also, Jeremy gets a *special* price for organizing this deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I will try to get into the settings for the forum and change it so I get an email every time there is a reply. Any help would be appreciated.

There is no excuses for delays, but mistakes that have to be fixed. We've delivered every single project to the dsm community and unfortunately none of those projects met our strict deadlines. In order to make people happy we have to make sure that every piece fits and has the same quality. I learned over time that we cannot rush making the mold or making the actual part.

Armitage

I would absolutely rather have the part done right than done fast.

What's the total price for hood+bumper shipped?

Thanks!

mountaineerjeff

theyre doin bumpers? or did you mean hood and trunk?

Armitage

Sorry brain fried, that's what I meant ^_^

mountaineerjeff

lol.

Brunoboy

wait its a deal again? Whats the price for the JDM hood and trunk together vs the OEM hood and trunk together?

Nabeel

Can You confirm the price for the JDM hood & trunk. I may interested in one. Also I need to know about the shipping to NY,11413...Please

JSchleim18

We are still waiting on an official price set for the hoods themselves. Sorry for the delay on the actual price.

Quoting JSchleim18:
It'll probably be a difference of $100 or so. (JDM more)

You are correct. Once the first hood actually comes out we will have exact price. He adds up man hours and materials and charges us based on that.

Sean92AWD

I asked Jeremy before but too get the $100 off of the trunk/hood would they both need too be purchased at the same time? Or could those who purchased the hood on the group buy say order the hood a week or month later?

Last edited:

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting kamilatHirev:

I will try to get into the settings for the forum and change it so I get an email every time there is a reply. Any help would be appreciated.

Click here to setup email.

Click here
to set this thread to be a favorite.

Quoting Sean92AWD:
I asked Jeremy before but too get the $100 off of the trunk/hood would they both need too be purchased at the same time? Or could those who purchased the hood on the group buy say order the hood a week or month later?

You have to purchase them at the same time. Our manufacturer gives us a discount on quantity and if he has to make two for the same customer we get $50 off, but to be generous we give the customer $100 off.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned