The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Ggsx trans and rearend with axels only $200

kerry92gvr4

Not real sure what they are worth but i have these out of my ggsx from when i swaped my turbo stuff on. Trans would grind 3rd if you rushed it. Like i said not sure on price, but would like a local sell, will ship but buyer would be liable for all shipping cost. Might deliver throughout washington and oregon for the cost of gas..

major price drop.... $200 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif total, plus shipping. also willing to take out whatever your interested in inside both, but will be same price, but shipping would be considerably cheaper!!!

Last edited:

kerry92gvr4

way lower price, just need to get rid of some things and get some money!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned