The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: full mk2 supra partout

mountaineerjeff

didnt know if you guys have any interest, but it never hurts to ask.

ive got a complete mk2 supra im parting out for some cash.

let me know if you need anything.

Pics? I may buy it out right I've been looking for one of these. What exact year is it?

Thanks
Jesse

Ted Andkilde

Hmmn, I'm looking for a 4:10 LSD Supra diff for my Locost build, which apparently isn't that uncommon, any guess what yours is?

t

mountaineerjeff

oops sorry guys, I honestly didnt expect to get a response.

as far as the car as a whole, there's plenty of rust and the car is already in pieces. It didnt look too bad, but we tore into it, to see how bad it really was, and there is plenty of little things to make this a rough full restoration. as far as the rear, Im in the process of getting at it, but youll have first dibbs.

If anyone seriously wants the whole thing (motor sounds great) then we could arrange it, but honestly its more trouble than its worth...I mean im looking at $250 for the motor, and I would feel bad for asking much more than that for the whole thing. So i think im gonna stick with parting it.

EMX5636

Quoting Ted Andkilde:
Hmmn, I'm looking for a 4:10 LSD Supra diff for my Locost build, which apparently isn't that uncommon, any guess what yours is?

t

I think the mk2's were 4.30 LSD rears. I had an 84 and it was one of the most fun cars I've ever driven.

mountaineerjeff

pmd

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned