The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Full interior minus dashboard, $250/obo, Burlington, VT

skivittlerjimb

I'm currently living in California, but the Galant is still back in VT. 280/1000 just got it's full FIA spec. cage for Mt. Washington in June 2014, so the entire interior is available, including:

-all interior door panels
-all seats
-sunroof headliner
-all plastic interior panels
-seat belt assemblies
-center console

I'm keeping the dashboard and stock steering wheel in the car, but pretty much everything else from the interior there. All pieces are sitting in one place at a shop near Burlington, VT. They are in good shape with normal wear and tear. I have no desire to sell piece-by-piece, so if you're interested, please PM me as soon as possible. Sorry, don't have pictures.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Hey Jim, how you doing?

curtis

What up man. I know moving didn't take a year and a half. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Post up some race car pictures

pot

Staff member
+1 for an outstanding fellow gvr4 enthusiast and member of the org. 5 years ago he sold me a brand spankin new factory fog light in original Mitsubishi packaging for the grand sum of $25.00 plus shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif This was the final part to make my g-ride OEM complete (at the time).

I still feel guilty to this day for getting on him because of my impatience with respect to shipping the part. If given the opportunity I'd buy him a Yuengling.

Last edited:

ade

Tectic might be interested in this, ill get him in here asap.

skivittlerjimb

Thanks guys! Yes, I'll post an update on where I've been for the last three years or so in the Anything Goes forum.

Sorry, can't part it out piece-by-piece. It's gotta be pick up at a shop near Burlington, VT. All the stuff is in one place tucked away, but I'm sure the owners of the shop will be happy to see it go. I've had one serious offer from someone in Boston that I'm willing to take, but nothing finalized just yet.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned