The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Front Strut bar $40... Yes I said 40 bucks

birdman24

How much for the stock wheels shipped to 44120?

onesickcrx

To ship them would be pretty pricey... It would be way cheaper with out tires to ship thats up to you let me know

onesickcrx

Feel free to make some offers I would like to get every thing sold soon befor the holidays

onesickcrx

I dropped the prices again and updated the sold parts... Its almost Christmas treat yourself to some goodies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Dthumb.gif

crimsondragon

I want the cam gears. Can we meet up somewhere in NYC or Queens? Or if you're picking up relatives from JFK AP, let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

onesickcrx

All PM's answered

Christmas gift people get them under your trees /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Dthumb.gif

desant78

do you still have the radio for sale?

onesickcrx

Yes I do by change or chance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif jk sitting on the shelf here

If you still have the white oem wheels after the holidays i might be interested. I have been looking to purchase a pair for a while now but when they come up i never have the money. How much would the be shipped to 49090?
Thanks

-Steven

Gvr4-330

Any more info on the silver (non-polished) 5-spokes? Offset, width? Is the bolt patter 5x114.5?

I could use a good temporary set of wheels for my Mitsu.

Rob

onesickcrx

I am sorry I wasn't able to help or price shipping stuff out this week for you guys.... I am going to try to take care of it all today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry for the wait these last two weeks have been nuts at work for me...

onesickcrx

Lets get the rest of my stuff sold its a new year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned