The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: CU$CO front and rear strut bars

^^ Yes you would, I bought a set off Mike (COVR4) about 6 or 7 months ago and I smile every time I open the hood or trunk.

Quote:
Quote:
I'd be a little skeptical of those since they're discontinued.

Japan still has them - I was the ebay seller /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We had 2 sets available and sold them both in a matter of hours on ebay. We ordered two more sets and they are coming soon.

Thanks for the sale cobrajetguy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif You dealt with Adam, owner of Z1...

Some of you may remember me from a couple years back - I had a '92 VR4 #92/1000

Galant%20detailed.jpg

GVR4%20cockpit.jpg

I'm one of those who ordered a set from you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm still waiting on this set to come to me he he /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif To bad that i'm here in Sweden /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif looks like US has endless with parts for these Galant VR-4 Machines!!

// Wolfy

^^^ Oh no, we have to wait as well my three+ month wait for springs & exhaust just ended. So your not alone in the spend & twiddle deparment.

We'll have another 2 sets of front and rear Cusco strut bars for the GVR4 in by month end. If anyone is interested, email me @ [email protected]

Pricing is $309.00 shipped in the US for a pair of front and rear polished OS strut bars.

Jon

z-1 jon...sent u an e-mail. I am 100% for a front but will take both if thats how you want to sell them.

2 sets back in stock - as soon as the first listing sells I'll put up the 2nd!

Ebay listing # front strut bar: 230218169381
Ebay listing # rear strut bar: 230218170030

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned