The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Front Strut bar $40... Yes I said 40 bucks

onesickcrx

Yes it is

I will be in Boston one weekend this month and Maryland another this month. If anyones wants to meet up and save on shipping let me know.

onesickcrx

I am trying to reduce boxes of stuff in my shop. So sh*t is FREE! I'd rather help out a fellow board member then let it sit on my shelves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jnava

Staff member
damn it...locals only..

onesickcrx

Free parts picked up last thing left on this for sale thread is my old strut bar... I dropped the price to 40 bucks someone is going pick this up I hope lol

ade

is there any drilling required to install the strut bar?

MellowVR4

im interested aswell if these are around

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned