The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FP18g 6SL2

ghostinthevr4

Hey guys I got a few parts for sale. First up is a fp18g 6sl2 this has the Td06 wheel. It'll hold 28psi of boost all the way to your redline hits hard like a 20g and spools as fast as 16g. It's an excellent street turbo. I wouldve kept it but I'm going to the hx40 route. The turbo probably has 1500 miles at the most, maybe less. I got the turbo rebuilt recently it had a lil in and out shaft play from me using the anti lag. Turbo is rebuilt now with zero shaft play, the exhaust housing has been thermal coated from Eddy Marine. Turbo looks better than the day I got it. I'll try to post pictures later.

Turbo Sold

Next up is the HKS 264/272 combo cams are in great condition no grooves.
Sold

Picks added, feel free to jizz your pants.

Last edited:

cheekychimp

I'll take the cams. Please PM me your paypal details. I'll need them shipped overseas and I'll pay the extra for that.

Paul.

ghostinthevr4

I'm sorry I already got a pm from dc styles. He's got first dibs so the sale is pending, if it doesn't it work out your next up before they go to the other forums. I try to give the Galant community first dibs on sales. I'll keep you posted.

GSX_TC

are the pics of the turbo still on the way?

cheekychimp

Oh these are the ones you are selling David? No sweat, I didn't realize. I know David well, I wouldn't want to buy these anyway knowing that.

Thanks for letting me know.

Paul.

ghostinthevr4

Quoting GSX_TC:
are the pics of the turbo still on the way?

Pics will hopefully be up soon you'll defiantly like what you see when I post them.

Cams are sold!

Fp18g6sl2 still for sale!

GSX_TC

Sweet, your only an hour from me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

also, will the factory oil/coolant lines bolt up to this turbo?

Last edited:

ghostinthevr4

You being close is a good thing. You can always come check it out in person if you have time. This turbo bolts up like a stock turbo it uses all the same lines no modifying anything bolt on and boost away.

GSX_TC

Awesome, very interested, does the compressor housing outlet face up like the 16g style one does?

Either pm me your number or just text me, so I can see if I can go check it out 713 534 2023 Mike

CutlassJim

Quote:
Awesome, very interested, does the compressor housing outlet face up like the 16g style one does?

Either pm me your number or just text me, so I can see if I can go check it out 713 534 2023 Mike

Holy sh*t do you even know what you are buying?

GSX_TC

Yes even saw pics of it too

CutlassJim

Holy sh*t way to lie to me! You would not have asked those two questions if you had any inkling of what this turbo was. I'm glad you are like a 4 year old and need pictures. On a side not I think your car is gorgeous if that helps your self esteem any. Minus those HIDumbs. TurboBigMac 4Lyfe!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned