The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: s16g, 2g fmic, bov, maf .......

dsm10o0

Small 16g turbo. $250 rebuilt around 2000 miles, little to no side to side shaft play. spools freely. buyer backed out. still got it.

SSAC/VRSF front mount intercooler for 2g. Still got this. alot of interest but no payment. still has everything besides 4 t bolt clamp. (used them on my vr4) $230

SS J pipe 14b/16g $40

black top CAS $60

Ebay HKS ssqv style BOV v2. my friend ran it in his boosted honda. $40

1g/vr4 Eprom ECU socketed $175 works good.

3g maf with 1g connector harness. 501 but with air horn removed to flow 482/evo maf $50

2 piston brake calipers $60

Will trade for 850cc+ injectors, wideband o2 sensor,

Last edited:

4wheelsqueal

Would like to see some pics of the intercooler setup. Is the piping for a 2g or gvr4? Shortroute? What bov flange is on it? Is the piping complete? What's the condition of the intercooler? Bend fins, how much boost did it hold, etc.

dsm10o0

It's a short route and piping is for a 2g. The kit is brand new, has all pipings, flanged for 1g bov, little bent fins but not super. Was going to run this kit on my vr4 but went a different route. I had the same kit on my old 2g and boosted 20psi on a small 16g. Other people with this kit have gone 10s with it.

Only thing missing are 4 t bolt clamps which I used on my universal fmic

pics in here. click

Last edited:

dsm10o0

Adding 2g eprom ecu. never been touch, clean and works great.

dsm10o0

sold 16g turbo and 2 piston calipers.

dsm10o0

photo-78.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned