The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 8 injectors, Evo 8 FMIC

524of1000

Deleted my other posts and combined them here, with a new item. Today is bump day for me, so I hope I don't upset anyone.

Evo 8 560cc injectors, worked perfectly when replaced by my 1250cc's- $90 shipped. SOLD!!!!

Evo 8 FMIC- it's in great condition. $100 shipped.

OEM Evo 3 turbo manifold. No cracks. good condition and I'll include the ARP turbo bolts if you want. I'd like $80 +shipping OBO SOLD

All this stuff is boxed and ready to ship NOW. Buy them. You want them. If you didn't you wouldn't have looked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

dsmless

hey if you can do 80 bucks shipped to arizona then consider it sold, pm me your paypal dude

524of1000

Bump it up! I'm getting interest, but no money. I need a new clutch some other miscellaneous stuff like 2 weeks ago, so money talks guys.

524of1000

As Diego said, Absolutely. They plug right in.

524of1000

the brain does much more than just recollect. It inter-compares, it synthesizes, it analyzes, it generates abstractions. The simplest thought like the concept of the number one has an elaborate logical underpinning. The brain has its own language for testing the structure and consistency of the world...

524of1000

"The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent."- Carl Sagan. Apparently the board is the same as the universe when it comes to my items for sale. Make me a reasonable offer on this stuff, I need it gone and I still need a clutch. My goal is to raise $187. If I can get this through the sale of my items, I shall be quite happy indeed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
*edit: the clutch must be able to hold 400+ hp... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

Okayplayer

You've been PM'd bout the injectors.

524of1000

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special. Stephen Hawking

524of1000

And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

524of1000

This is my weekly bump. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My weekly bump is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my weekly bump is useless. Without my weekly bump, I am useless. I must bump my items true. I must sell my items for less than my competitor, who is trying to out sell me. I must sell mine before he sells his. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my weekly bump and myself are defenders of my project car fund, we are the masters of our for sale ad, we are the saviors of my Galant. So be it, until there is no more items to sell, or my Galant runs perfectly. Amen.

524of1000

all-the-things-meme-generator-purchase-all-the-things-55243b.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned