The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ETS EvoX recirculated O2 eliminator downpipe $365shipped or $345picked-up NJ

Only accept PayPal as a "gift" or CA$H if you pick-up. Price is slightly negotiable.

I ordered this downpipe from ETS in December of 2009. It was a Christmas gift for a friend of mine, from his girlfreind.
I installed DP early January 2010. It has remained on his Evo until 4/6/11.
Reason for selling is he will be trading in his Evo.

Paid $495 + $20 (WBO2 bung) + $20 shipping = $535 (gave receipt to his girlfriend but she has since discarded it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif)
I think all ETS products are top notch that is why I chose this DP for my buddies evoX. IMHO this is the best DP available for evoX's running stock frame turbo's(stock, fp red, green, black, ect). Bolts on to either stock cat or any aftermarket cat/test-pipe with OEM quality fit.
No check engine lights, rattles, vibrations, leaks, ect.

What's included?
1 ETS SS recirculated downpipe used for 10k miles. Functions 100% with no defects(dents, cracks, bends, holes, ect) Has very minor surface rust on the bottom 2bolt flange. Dis-colored from exhaust temps. She will clean up beautifully with little work but you can only see it if you get under the car... Personally I would run it exactly how it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
1 used and 2 new O2 housing gaskets
1 stud 1 nut (both installed on flange)
DOES NOT COMES WITH 2-BOLT EXHAUST GASKET

ETS link:
click

Will upload my own pics asap!
Those of you why are on evo fourms please spread the word /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned