The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ECUs, ECU+, Turbo

DR1665

Weekly bump: Prices reduced a bit more. Any takers?

Trying to fund some gaskets so I can make some progress on the rally/race car. All prices include shipping CONUS. Willing to ship international if necessary.

Blake once said, "A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy." If you're reading this, I suspect you're interested. All of this has been getting in my way and I really need the money to get my would-be rally car moving under its own (stock) power. PRICES ARE SOMEWHAT NEGOTIABLE. I need gaskets and plug wires and flywheel resurfacing and whatnot.

This is what I'm trying to save. Haven't driven it since 2007.

Thanks for looking.

NON-EPROM FED-SPEC, AWD ECU, good condition, no info on cap replacement. $40
(3/89-6/90 - MD145903 - E2T34478)

NON-EPROM FED-SPEC, AWD ECU, good condition, no info on cap replacement. $40
(6/90-6/92 - MD166262 - E2T36578)

TD04L 13G TURBO, EXCELLENT CONDITION. $120
This is a barely used MHI 13G, 0.60 A/R, 360CFM, likely a stock WRX (non-STi) turbo. It is damn near mint.

ECU+ KIT. SOLD (for $30 SHIPPED CONUS)
I got this from a DSM rallyista who ended up moving into old Datsuns. Never used. Comes with instructions and cables - including the awesome ECU adapter harness, which looks like it would be a real PITA to duplicate. Does NOT come with software/CD, but you can download it here. Figure someone might be interested in playing with this thing?

Last edited:

Terry Posten

Hey man, I have a set of Autozone stock style wires I bought to test a mis-fire years ago (black 7mm), have maybe 5 miles on them.

You want them? They are yours. Send me your address.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned