The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:Drum Gear; Paiste, Sabian, DW, PDP, Pork Pie, Yamaha

TylerAdamson

I'm moving soon and I know we've got a few drummers on here. My kit is too large to take with so I'm selling off some of my cymbals and hardware to help fund the move. Everything except the Yamaha hardware was bought within the last year at Guitarcenter and in excellent condition. I'll do my best to polish the cymbals up before shipping them out. Prices are negotiable and package deals are always welcome.

I've got the following up for grabs;

Cymbals
17" Sabian AAX-Plosion Fast Crash - $150
15" Sabian AAX-Plosion Crash - $125
16" Paiste 2oo2 Crash - $125
14" Paiste 2oo2 Sound Edge Hi-Hats - $215

Hardware
DW5000 2-leg Hi-Hat stand - $100
PDP Snare Stand - $50
Yamaha Double braced boom stand - $50
Yamaha Double-braces straight stand - $50

Drum
Pork Pie 12x5 Lil Squeeler Snare - $100

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, email me at [email protected], or text/call me at 641.455.4868. I can send picture messages if you'd like or I'll update tomorrow with pictures.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned