The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Partout: 247/2000 white - crashed

NateCrisman

Quoting Iggy:
I need a Proportioning valve. Mines stuck shut. boo
Also i'll take the shifter assembly if it's not too sloopy

yu need the prop valve for ABS equipped GVR4? $20 shipped. [email protected]

4g63mightymax

How about the windshield washer bottle cap? Just the cap.

Gizmovr4

Bump for a guy that's back in dsm/mitsu world !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GVR4ZUM

Quoting NateCrisman:
Quoting GVR4ZUM:
Hi Nate,
I figured out which one is leaking.
Please see my post.
Link

Ill be spending the whole day friday removing the last of the parts from 257 before scrapping the unibody over the weekend, so I'll have a final say on the 4WS parts then.

Day job Today/Wed Taking a first day off on Thursday to take kids to beach...friday is partout all day.

Hello Sir,
Any word on this Nate?

NateCrisman

Quoting GVR4ZUM:
Quoting NateCrisman:
Quoting GVR4ZUM:
Hi Nate,
I figured out which one is leaking.
Please see my post.
Link

Ill be spending the whole day friday removing the last of the parts from 257 before scrapping the unibody over the weekend, so I'll have a final say on the 4WS parts then.

Day job Today/Wed Taking a first day off on Thursday to take kids to beach...friday is partout all day.

Hello Sir,
Any word on this Nate?

yet again....I got pushed back over a week. (went on a "too good deal to pass up" vacation for a week, which was exactly what I needed...time to clear my head)

I spent the week putting together a new website for selling partout items that is just more efficient than doing threads like this. link in my sig.

Im back home today...taking care of house stuff (like my lawn that was 14" tall grass)...tomorrow starts me being in the partout shop full time job. so Ill have the whole 4WS system out ASAP.

prove_it

Site looks great, much better!

4g63mightymax

Ordered from your site - looks & worked great so far. I'll post an update as things happen!

thomcasey

I ordered a few things too. I really like it. Sooo much easier than postings and PM's.

maroonmetallic

Quoting NateCrisman:
Quoting maroonmetallic:
Quoting maroonmetallic:
Fuse cover under dash.
Fog light switch surround if tabs aren't broken.
Shipping to 54956.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Ugh...sorry I missed yours. One of the two switch surrounds was good, one had busted tabs, but I think they are interchangeable. Ill make sure tonight and get back to you tonight. Figure $22 shippped for both [email protected]

The surrounds are not the same sure to the dimmer switch. Can you confirm which one doesn't have broken tabs?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts