The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Corbeau CR1 seats

Boostdtalon

I recently got two Corbeau CR1 seats, but I decided not to use them as I don't fit them very well. These are used but good condition. They have sliders, but no mounts. I'd prefer local pickup, you pay shipping costs if you really want them.

Asking $300 for the pair or $150 for each.

Passenger side

Drivers side

Last edited:

prove_it

If it wasn't red, I'd buy now. GLWS

ade

Why aren't you on the right coast.

mitsuturbo

I'm *almost* interested in these. If they were both black, i think i would be wanting to try and see how one of them fits.
I think the fact they're different colors is going to make them more difficult to get rid of.

Boostdtalon

Quoting ade:
Why aren't you on the right coast.

because I'm on the best coast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah your right about the colors being different. A lot of people have interest but don't want the mixed colors.

I may just have to go get some Rit dye and fix the red one.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned