The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Complete Pioneer speaker set for VR4 - SOLD

4orced4door

I redid the stereo in my xB, and it turns out it takes the same size speakers as a VR4. I've got a complete matched set of Pioneer speakers.

4" - TS-G1040R 20w rms
5-1/4" - TS-G1340R (sealed in box) 30w rms
6.5" - TS-G1640R 30w rms

The 4s and 6.5s are in the boxes my new speakers came in. There are some mounting screws and some wires included, but I had to use some of it in my upgrade, so expect to have to find some bits and pieces to get them installed.

Note that two tabs had to be broken off to make the 4" speakers work in the xB - make sure they will work in a VR4 before buying, I don't have one to check it in!

Part of the reason I replaced these is that the speakers were cutting in and out while I drove around. Turns out the PO just did a shitty job wiring, so the speakers should be fine.

$50 shipped and paypalled

Last edited:

ktmrider

Sending PM...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned