The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Cheap 1G A/C Compressor, 23 Spline TransCase, Exhaust Manifold and more...

Number996

I would prefer not to ship. I'm located in Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879

I also don't know the mileage of any of these parts but they are in good condition except for 14b and big 16g.

23 Spline Transfer case $60 OR TRADE FOR 22 SPLINE! ! !

Exhaust Manifold $40

Crank $60 (I havn't pulled it from old block yet. Maybe stock, maybe better but will be same price. keep in mind that I pulled fresh Ross pistons and Eagle rods out of this block that i'm installing into new block, so it's definitely good)

Stock Flywheel (will prob need resurfacing) $20

Stock Pistons and Rods (being pulled from rebuilt block i purchased)$60

Blown 16g and a 14b with some shaft play $20 each
img.php

Dual Bulb Corners, but one has a significant chip $20

A/C Compressor $80
img.php

PM me for additional pics

Last edited:

Number996

Note: Stock Pistons have Nippon Rings and have 0 miles in them. Stock Pistons and Rods in excellent condition except one rod needs a rod bolt replaced. Thanks

Number996

you're shipping to me citymunky (whenever I make it to the bank to deposit that $5 for those badges) so the least i could do is ship to you.

however, thedsmguy PM'd me about both turbos. if you guys could come to arrangement like I send him the 14b and you the 16g or even the 16g center, I would love to help both of you out!

Last edited:

Number996

Stock Rods and Pistons (come with mystery rod bearings, but they were installed with Ross pistons and Eagle Rods so the bearings can't be bad, only 1000 miles of use)

come with 6/8 fresh rod bolts from mitsubishi

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned