The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: CF hood and Evo seats in PA

1941Galant

CF invader style hood - $200 OBO
This isn't in the best of shape. It's faded, there are scratches, the hood pin holes aren't cut the best, and the previous owner blocked off the vent with silicone and metal, so there is still a little bit of silicone around the vents. The hood isn't exactly something that you would want on a show car, but it's fine if you want a lighter hood and an extra vent. I mainly used it at the track, but if I go to any car shows I put the stocker back on.

Evo rear seats - $50 OBO
Pretty good shape, I didn't find anything wrong with them. I decided to keep the original leather in my car.

I would prefer not to ship either of these. I'm more than willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance on a weekend though.

Last edited:

Diego

I know you don't feel like shipping, but those seats are to cheap to pass up.. shipping quote please, cash in hand.

IncorpoRatedX

I pm'd him hours ago about the seats guys, sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GSX_TC

Was it just the rears he was selling?

IncorpoRatedX

yup

IncorpoRatedX

he's trying to find a way to get them to me at the shoot out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned