The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Cam Timing Tool

Just pm'd you as I hadn't heard anything and tool were to be shipped a few days ago.

Paypal info from my Oct 4 payment included in the pm.

Just let me know what's happening.

Thanks,
JimS

AWDnot2

Any updates? I'm hoping to receive it before Thanksgiving break so I can use it to do my timing belt during break.

Last edited:

CKA

It is not too late. Send the money and please add your shipping address if paypal doesn't. I have been having to pm members to get shipping addresses.

AWDnot2

Received mine today. Thanks, Jason!

I want one.. I've been waiting for you to post on 4g61t saying you had more made! Money sent!

CKA

Bringing these back to life. Get your name on the pre-order list now.

I will be offering the tensioner tool as well as coming up with the tensioner pulley tool.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned