The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: buschur regulator and ic kit

gaylantvr4

trying to clean some room in the basement
1g bolt on buschur racing afpr 110shipped

ic kit i had on a galant and 1g talon
i think it is a speed factory core with ss pipes, j pipe and a tial knock off. 260shipped

hogan378

Pm or send me some more pics of the intercooler please 8287681567. Also how was fitment? Was needed to be done to mock it up also did you have it bolted to hood latch? Thanks, mark

gaylantvr4

as for fitment it installs like any other 1g fmic kit. when i had it on a galant i made a few brackets to use on the side and used the vertical hood latch support for the middle tab

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned