The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Aeromotive FPR | Tial | Throttlebodys.com | NJ exit72

throughfaith323

All parts are used, but worked great when removed from car; low miles. Shipping is built into the prices; add PayPal fees or send as friend. I will respond to PMs as fast as possible.

Sorry for the poor pictures. I finally upgraded my phone and didn't realize what live photo was doing haha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Aeromotive FPR: fittings/hose | gauge | bracket | $150 obo

5. Tial 40mm Wastegate: Turbo Trix SS 2.5" tubular o2 housing with external dump | O2 flange for DSM bolt pattern turbos; exhaust flange for 3" exhausts | $275 obo
NOTE: Does not include o2 sensor
NOTE: The stock radiator will interfere with this in GVR4s (by .25 inch IIRC). A radiator different radiator and/or radiator position is needed (civic half radiator, etc)

6. Throttle Body: 1G Non-turbo | half shaft mod | vacuum lines blocked | FIAV bypass | sensors shown included | rebuilt by Steve at throttlebodys.com | $190 obo

img.php
[/url]

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned