The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Aeromotive 340 pumps

4nmscle

Running this pump on a customers 2g and it is not as loud as I expected. Having more fuel to play with is better than not having enough. Compared to other aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. 30% more flow.
$170 shipped.
aeromotive_fuel_pump_340_evo_dsm_3s_subaru.png

4nmscle

HAHA. No, just trying to let everyone know what kind of products I sell. I haven't gotten to finish up my website so I like to throw some things up that I like. Well... that are reasonably priced haha. You don't have to get one now. I wont be going anywhere lol.

4nmscle

If I was trying to make you broke, I would tell you to get a 350z and buy the Momentum single kit from me :)

HoistedTurbo_clean.jpg

GSX_TC

Nice, i was already looking to buy one of these, guess i'll just get it from you then.

4nmscle

Feel free to hit me up anytime.

citymunky

Quoting 4nmscle:
If I was trying to make you broke, I would tell you to get a 350z and buy the Momentum single kit from me :)

HoistedTurbo_clean.jpg

Weaksauce

GReddy Twin Turbo G35 for the win.

3907462487_98dc8e00a5_z.jpg

3956146134_ce5f210481_z.jpg

yes that me and my car

4nmscle

I remember installing one of the first Greddy kits for the 350z. Glad they made a revision on the manifolds, because I am not a fan of shaving down portions of the sturt towers lol. I like the Greddy kit mainly for the quality. The coolant line kinda pee'd me off a little. This Momentum kit is going to be the sickness, I promise. Go ahead and sell that kit and get you one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif jk.

KT

Quoting 4nmscle:
Yes it does.

How about the 4.0 Pathfinder?

4nmscle

Well..... I do have a tig welder, so sure I think we can make it fit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

4nmscle

Yes, running e85 through one right now.

4nmscle

I reckon we'll give this a bump as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned