The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lots of parts. JMF, Punishment racing, Garrett, BW, aeromotive, walbro, etc.

strokin4dr

Ok, so I have been gathering up parts for a few different cars and decided to sell off what I probably won't be using. I'm giving you guy dibs before I list them locally and on other forums.
***Will give a bundling discount if you buy more than one item***

First off we have some MHI turbos. I have an evo III 16g on my car currently. I bought a 20g for it and then a bought a 20g stuffed into a 16g housing. Pretty sure I am going to run the bastard 20g so I don't have to change my intercooler piping. So,

-MHI evo 3 16g. 4000ish miles on it. In great shape and runs perfectly $420 shipped
-MHI 20g. Has 20g down firing compressor cover, td05 exhaust housing and is setup for external wastegate. Can include a housing w/ internal gate. $400 shipped

I also have some t3 flanged turbos from my other cars. Ran the Borg turbo for about 10 months on one car and the Garrett GT35R BB for a while on the other car. Both are in great shape, no smoke, etc. I parted out the Laser and kept the 35R setup for my RHD car, but recently changed my mind and bought a whole FP dsm flanged 35R setup for it.

-Garrett GT3582. Balling bearing with precision .63 exhaust housing. Includes water/oil lines and 2.5" o2 housing $950 shipped
-Borg S259. Has a SS bullseye exhaust housing. $750 shipped Can include nice 2.5" o2 housing for additional price.

Other parts:
-JMF polished "Race" intake manifold. For 6 bolt head w/ 1g tb flange. Cost me $63x.xx with the polishing option. SOLD
-JMF coil relocation bracket. SOLD
-Punishment Racing t3 exhaust manifold Includes tial wastegate and dump tube. SOLD
-HK$ gen 4 bov Real deal, not some ebay fake. Includes recirculation fitting.$150 shipped
-S90 billet throttle body Includes JMF FIAV block-off plate. SOLD
-Dejon 4" black intake w/ 2g mas, filter and adapter. SOLD
-T3 exhaust manifold Cheap manifold, I replaced the wastegate elbow with a stronger piece. Not the best but works well. Includes a Tial 40mm wastegate and dump tube. $250 shipped
-Eagle rods for 6 bolt. $190 shipped
-ARP head studs for 7 bolt. New. $80 shipped
-Evo 9 560cc injectors $110 shipped
-Evo 9 "399" MAS. $60 shipped
-2g "609" MAS w/ filter adapter $55 shipped
-Walbro 255 lph HP.Used in great shape.$50 shipped
-Aeromotive Stealth drop in fuel pump. Used in great shape$125 shipped
-Mach V spark plug cover. $50 shipped
-2g MAS, K&N filter, adapter and intake tube. $75 shipped

**I will post more pics when I get them uploaded to my laptop. I can text you pics of anything here quickly though so just ask**

Last edited:

matt92vr4

I'll buy the Dejon pipe, 2g mas. I'll papal you tomorrow morning when I get to work. Thanks. Do you know what number mas that is?

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Sounds good. 609 mas.

strokin4dr

Dejon intake setup SOLD

JMF intake manifold SOLD

strokin4dr

JMF coil bracket SOLD

strokin4dr

Parts and pics added. Everything is first post is current.

ExplicitCC

Interested in JMF coil relocation bracket

strokin4dr

List updated.

Make an offer, you might be surprised. Will make some even better deals if you buy multiple parts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts