The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: A couple of things

talontyme

Hey guys up for grabs is a pair of pumps,set of springs,and maybe an 8 interior.
I have new Bosch 044 inline pump,and a new Wally 255 intank. Both pumps were purchased from Jnz tuning and were mounted but not run as my car is still in the building faze.
I will take $125 for the 044,and for $35 extra will throw in the mount and -8 fittings,and $55 for the Wally-PUMPS SOLD!!!
I also have a set of whiteline lowering springs for a vr4 they are currently on 224 but I will pull them for the sale,I'm looking for a set of h&R's so a clean set + a couple of bucks or $ in the amount of the h&r's is cool for that

Last edited:

talontyme

As far as the 8 interior go's its a mint blue set fronts and rears with some home made brackets.
They sit lower for big Guy clearance LOL. The problem for me is I'm a bigger Guy and the evo's are to narrow
for me and they are in such good condition that I don't want to ruin them by getting in
and out of the car,but at the same time I know what they are worth and I'm not going to give them away.
Make me a offer.

gmp

got a pm

citymunky

You suck for selling your seats after I got some shipped from cali.

talontyme

I told you I was selling them,you made an offer that I said yes to but you never called

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned