The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 8 Struts front and rear

jmelocik

Anyone interested in a set of Evo 8 Struts front and rear? No springs, no upper mounts for the fronts, (should help keep the shipping costs down). These came off a nice Evo 8 with around 63k miles that upgraded to some coil overs. Not blown, car rode fine before pulled for the upgrade. Customer had a friend that wanted his stock springs so he could get rid of his ebay lowering springs. Shoot me a reasonable offer and cover shipping or come pick them up and we can work something out.

Josh

LIV4PSI

I can tell by reading the ad that they aren't modified. It said they came right off of an EVO

jmelocik

Quoting Ghettoize:
Are the rears modified for a vr4 galant? if they are consider them sold.

"I can tell by reading the ad that they aren't modified. It said they came right off of an EVO"

True story! These aren't modified yet but I'm sure for a small fee I could have that done. I have a few sets of blown 1G rear struts I could cut the lower mount off of. Let me know.

jmelocik

PM sent. These are still available and I WILL ship these at buyers expense.

Josh

jmelocik

No serious contacts about these. I still have them and am willing to deal.

Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned