The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91' Galant VR4 (352/2000) Fresno, CA $3600 obo/trade

I apologize to everyone who have trying to get in touch with me about the car. My work has had all of ny focus the past couple weeks. I went to clean the car up today and battery was dead after charging I am having some running issues. After resolving these issues I will get back to everyone. Thanks and sorry again.
Rob

I have 2400 cash. Let me know if you can work with that? Im in cali aswell a few hours from you.And i'll pick up this weekend

Nijasan

I saw it on craiglist for a few months. I knew there had to be something with it due to how clean it looked and the price.

Sorry to hear you're in the situation that you're in, but like someone said above I don't think a piece of paper should get between you and a clean shell/car.

Hell, at this point a rebuilt one has probably received more TLC than some others.

Good luck with the sale anyhow.

GSX_TC

hey man, a friend of mine in socal wants this, would you take 2000 down and the rest in payments?

dsmless

free bump for a clean straight car at a killer price, this guys taking a hit on this, if you want it for you then a salvage title dont mean nothing, GLWS

frank1

1000 bucks if you need the money

a_santos

Hello to all.

I was the owner of this car from 2004 until 2010. The description seems correct to me on everything the car has. I can tell you the car was hit at some point in the drivers side rear quarter panel and this is why it has a salvage title. I believe this happened quite some time ago (certainly before I owned it).

Whoever get this for $3500 is getting a great deal.

If you have any specific questions about it, feel free to pm me and I will do my best to answer. I also want to make sure it goes to a good owner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm posting a picture of the welding that was done for the HX-30 downpipe I had made.

Thanks

ktmrider

Quoting RobRay1:
I apologize to everyone who have trying to get in touch with me about the car. My work has had all of ny focus the past couple weeks. I went to clean the car up today and battery was dead after charging I am having some running issues. After resolving these issues I will get back to everyone. Thanks and sorry again.
Rob

As a side note this guy hasn't even logged onto the site since the post above ( 7/31/11 ).

Vr4junkie

What's up with this car still for sale ? I seen this thing come and go so many times like if it was cursed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

dsm10o0

I got a pm asking if i was still interested and from a different member. So i guess it sold to a new owner.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned