The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 #1007 Belize Green - Bremerton WA SOLD

slugsgomoo

I think that's my free night this week I'm generally avail. after 5pm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

1990ggsxnj

Decent price, I would buy but have too many already...and you're on the other side of the country, but that would be easily overcome with a long break-in drive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BUMP!

slugsgomoo

Quoting never1der:
i am back in town. just settling in. what are you doin tuesday evening?

if you want to set something up, I need to know ahead of time so i can plan around it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

slugsgomoo

bumpity. Someone buy this and i'll throw in a rack of your favorite beerz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

bump for nice car. saw it in person, woulda shoulda coulda, but i wanna go in a different direction. it needs small things to be a really nice car and the first gear prob isnt a prob once you figure it out. someone should buy this.

slugsgomoo

indeed they should, good luck with your current galant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

someone make an offer on this, hell lowball me, I just want it gone.

slugsgomoo

see? don't let this happen! It's not an east coast rust bucket either, kansas & eastern wa car.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

thedsmguy

Slugs, I want to say sorry for calling you and having you call me on this car. My wife talked me out of owning my 5th galant (at the same time). I do want it but dont need it at all. I'm pushing it to friends I swear! I'm even trying to talk my father in law into it I know he'd love to have a fun car to play with that wasn't a big old v8 (something different to him). I hate to be a broken record but good luck? and I cant believe it hasn't sold yet. Do you think putting a faded beleize green hood on it would help? If so I have one for you I'd strait trade for the silver since whoever bought this green one would paint anyways. I have the trim piece for under the lights in black also.

Paul T.

Whoodoo

oh good. Im glad this one went to a board member. I met up with andrew and drove it and it was definitely very quick! Sadly though, it needed too much work for my liking. Good on you chaps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned