The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: (5) OEM 16" 92-94 Talon Swirlies

89Mirageman

I have hoarded these for a while now hoping to pick up another 1gb talon in the future. I've since decided that I already have way too many projects and these need to go. I have 5 in total, 4 have no bends or rash. The last one has a tiny bend and some small curb marks that could easily be massaged out. Also have some spare center caps that will be tossed in. $100 + shipping

Last edited:

89Mirageman

(2) boxes weighing 60 lbs each 18 x 18 x 14 to 53024 will be $97 via Fedex

I'm thinking they will be a bit lighter and this price is w/o my discount so it should be cheaper (guessing around $75). Also note this is for the 4 good wheels only. If you want the 5th one it will be a little more to ship.

If you want to pm me your full address I will get you an exact quote.

89Mirageman

Almost positive I can do it for that but please pm me your complete address and I'll punch it in on Fedex using my account # to see how much it will be.

G

Staff member
Those are nice and look awesome chromed out.

89Mirageman

True, I have a buddy up in Wisconsin that polished a set for his car and they look awesome.

MellowVR4

I am kind of tempted on these, as I want to smack OEM wheels on the 1G /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. so your saying 175 shipped to Wisconsin?

89Mirageman

I can do $175 shipped if you gift it or cover the fees. Also this is for the 4 good wheels. If you wanted the 5th one shipping would be a little more.

89Mirageman

These are back up for sale if anybody is interested. No deposits this time around, need it all at once.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned